ServiceMaster Disaster Control specializes in restoring household goods damaged by fire and water. Our strategy to “restore” rather than “replace” can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that cannot be easily replaced. We evaluate your contents to determine what items can be returned to their original condition before the water or fire damage in Dallas, Texas. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including the following:
- Dry Cleaning – Used for cleaning residues or to pre-clean in advance of wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning – An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues and can be conducted on site to prevent time consuming pack outs.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Ultrasonic Bath – Contents are dipped into a gentle sonic bath.
If your home requires extensive restoration, remodeling, or cleaning, ServiceMaster Disaster Control can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected space. A move-out will offer many benefits, including:
- Faster remodeling timeline and more efficient post construction cleaning.
- Preventing security risks of vacant properties
- Preventing potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
- Reducing cleaning and contents manipulation charges
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your busy schedule.