Licensed Mold Removal
ServiceMaster Mold removal specialists are equipped to extract and remove water and debris, and dry out and repair your residential, commercial, or multifamily property within a timely manner.
Contact ServiceMaster Disaster Control 972-563-4448 to handle your emergency mold damage repairs promptly and professionally. Our goal is to restore your peace of mind. We can direct bill and communicate with your insurance adjuster until the mold damage restoration work is completed.
Mold Cleaning Steps
ServiceMaster mold removal technicians follow specific steps to ensure complete and quick remediation. We are licensed by the State of Texas to perform cleanup and remove mold according to stringent state quidelines.
- Evaluate Mold Presence – We use modern moisture sensing equipment to measure moisture in floors, walls, ceilings, and cabinets.
- Remove, Extract, and Dry Water Immediately – Our mold removal professionals use commercial-grade dehumidifiers and to remove moisture from the structure and prevent the spread of more spores.
- Contain Affected Areas – To stop mold spores from spreading, the contaminated area is closed off using plastic sheeting. Then we use negative air pressure to direct affected air away from unaffected areas.
- Removal of Affected Structural Materials – Often times, remediation requires the removal of non-cleanable materials including drywall, baseboards, some wood products and flooring materials. The remaining materials are cleaned, sanded or vacuumed.
- Mold Damage Reinspection– ServiceMaster has a third party professional confirm the treatment is complete.
Servicemaster Disaster Control is Licensed by the State of Texas for Mold Remediation
Our mold restoration teams have hours of training and expertise in mold remediation. ServiceMaster has been in the mold abatement and remediation business for nearly 50 years and to perform mold removal and remediation. We are here to help make your home clean and safe.