Water Damage Cleanup Dallas
Relax, ServiceMaster is here to Restore Peace of Mind at your home.
You have come to the right place for water damage assistance: ServiceMaster handles all types of water damage in Dallas Fort Worth for residential and commercial properties. We service all types of properties including homes, condos, townhomes, apartments, offices, warehouses, retail stores, high rises, and healthcare facilities. Water damage to a home or business can come in many ways.
● Leaking water heater
● Slab Leak
● Sewage or Toilet back up
● Pipe Burst, ice maker supply line, and plumbing leak
● Toilet overflow
● Broken washing machine hose, dishwasher, or sink overflow
● Leaking Heating and Air Conditioning Units
No matter the source, water damage results in destruction to the building and its contents, causing expensive water damage repairs in Dallas Fort Worth area. The most important action in preserving your property and contents is the immediate removal of water nothing can be salvaged or repaired until the water is extracted! For best results, water must be removed within a few hours. This is why we offer 24 hour emergency response to your home or business, 365 days per year.
At ServiceMaster, we not only care about your property, we care about you. We work directly with your insurance company to get the fastest service so you can focus on getting your home or business back in order.
Relax, ServiceMaster is here to Restore Peace of Mind at your business.
Have you had severe weather damage to your office, warehouse or business? We are here to help! We offer 24 hour board up and tarping services in Dallas, Texas.
We even perform water damage cleaning for sewage backups, storm damage and many other types of property restoration in Dallas, Texas and surrounding communities. We service apartment water damage, condo water damage, office water damage, and warehouse water damage from the 1st floor to the 100th floor.
Commercial Water Damage preloss planning is our specialty for multi family home owner’s associations, apartments, townhomes, and condos. We visit your property in advance, identify potential hazards, consult on prevention, and provide priority service during a catastrophic event. Often times when a major storm comes to town, it is difficult to even get through to a provider. With preloss planning from ServiceMaster Disaster Control, we call you in the event of a major storm a serve you accordingly.
ServiceMaster Handles Your Insurance Claim:
- Our team of licensed, professional water removal technicians is experienced in working with all major insurance companies to help you get all the services you need.
- We bill your insurance company directly for the emergency services, so there is no outofpocket cost.
- Accurate records of all repair costs are kept.
- We meet with the insurance adjuster at your home or business.
- We create a photographic record of the materials and area impacted by the event.
- We document any damaged items to ensure proper replacement, repair, or cleaning during the claims process
It’s never a good time to have a flooded home or flooded office. So our certified water removal professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for water damage in Dallas Fort Worth. We can get you back up and running and restore your water damaged property quickly.
Water Damage Tips:
When you have a water related emergency, fast action can reduce damage to flooring, walls and furniture.
Here are several steps you can take to lessen the water damage:
- Protect the safety of your family and pets by keeping them away from affected areas.
- Turn off water at the source.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and soaking with towels.
- Removing lamps and tabletop items and then wipe away water from porous materials like wooden table legs.
- Remove and prop up wet upholstery cushions for even drying.
- Put plastic bags under furniture to prevent contact with wet carpet.
- Turn on air conditioner to assist drying in summer months.
- Place oil paintings and art objects to a dry place.
For your safety and protection, below are things not to do if you experience water damage:
- Do not use a household vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Do not use any type of electrical appliance while standing on wet floors.
- Do not leave books, photos, magazines or colored items on wet carpets or floors.